About this recipe: When we were kids, whenever my parents went out to an adults only party, my mother used to ask us what we wanted for dinner at home. 99% of the time, our choice was pooris and shahi paneer. My mother was always nice enough to oblige. Here is the recipe. It is quite rich and hence a nice treat.
Step-by-Step, this recipe will trigger all your good senses… Shahi Paneer is one of the easiest Paneer recipes that can be made with less effort and time. , It is Spicy , healthy and delicious . I love to cook Paneer whether it is simple Paneer recipe or Shahi Paneer .You Can Serve this Shahi Paneer With Fried Rice Or Matar Pulav.
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 large onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
4 tomatoes, pureed
225g paneer, cubed
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1 pinch salt to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
1. Chopped Onion , Ginger , Garlic , Green chillies and Tomato. Cut Paneer into small Cubes. Fry over medium heat until light brown. Keep the Paneer pieces aside.
2. Heat Oil In non Stick Pan , add ginger , green chillies ,cardamom brown and Onion. Fry till onion transparent. Now Add chopped tomatoes and cook covered until mushy.
3 . Now Cool This Mixture and Blend It in a Mixer .
4. After Blending Strain it with the help of Channi to remove Impurities as shown below . Heat 3 teaspoon oil in a non stick pan , add this strained mixture , Red chilli powder ,Garam masala Powder , pepper powder and salt into pan .
5. Fry This Mixture on medium heat till oil shows Separately as shown Below . Now add Fried Paneer Cubes Into mixture.
6. Now Grind Cashew nuts with Milk . Add this Paste into mixture . Cook On medium heat for 5 Minutes. Serve Hot With Chapattis or Fried Rice.