A patriotic popcorn snack that will light up any barbecue or party! Red White and Blue Popcorn Mix is super simple to make and totally addicting. Strawberry flavored popcorn is tossed with dried blueberries then drizzled with melted white chocolate before being sprinkled with edible gold stars to create the ultimate White Chocolate Strawberry Popcorn with Blueberries.If you can make a marshmallow cereal treat, then you can make these popcorn balls. And have fun with the flavors of popcorn that you use to make them!
- 6 cups JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped
- 1-1/2 cups freeze dried strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp edible gold stars (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl, remove any unpopped kernels. Set aside.
- Add the strawberries to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse several times until a fine powder forms.
- Pour the strawberry mixture over the popcorn and toss to combine.
- Add the blueberries to the popcorn and toss.
- Spread the popcorn mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment and drizzle with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the stars over the popcorn and transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Break the popcorn into pieces and serve.